Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Busy times

I promise that sometime soon I'll go back to posting frequently again, hopefully in just a few weeks. But for now life is, let's say, challenging. The challenging bits I can reveal publicly are that we're moving into a new place next week (a rented townhouse that's nearly twice the size of our current rented bandbox of a house) and that my mother was just diagnosed with lung cancer (adenocarcinoma) and will be having surgery on Friday. There are other things going on that I'm either at present not free to discuss or that I don't feel are appropriate fodder for a public blog. (Nothing to do with my marriage or our daughter, so don't worry about me on that ground.) It's...a lot to deal with, and I'm just trying to plow my way through what has to be done through sheer adrenaline and stubborness for now. But I'll make it. Somehow.

2 comments:

Keira Soleore said...

Susan, I'm so sorry to hear that life's going through a rough patch for you. Your mom's diagnosis must such a shock to her and to you. All the best for her surgery on Friday!!

Your daughter is going to be happy to having a ton of space to run around in (and make huger messes in :)

Tess said...

Susan - I saw on your other blog what's up. Big hugs. Been through something rather similar. No fun. More hugs.